Information about Membership
Once you submit your name and email on our website, you will receive an email invitation from BigTent to join the WCCA. Once you complete the registration and payment process, you will receive another email confirming your membership.The WCCA welcomes all members of our community. Annual membership dues are $75 per family. We offer a membership dues assistance program for those in need, please email Alix Mackey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. All inquiries are kept confidential.
Your membership includes:
- Access to WCCA’s on-line community through Big Tent, including the most updated information on WCCA events and activities, and access to WCCA discussion forums and classifieds
- A bi-monthly newsletter with a calendar of events and special interest articles
- Access to membership system that provides information about member families, children’s age groups and contact information.
- Access to the WCCA Preschool Directory, Camp Directory and Teen Jobs Directory (a listing of Weston teens and young adults (13 +) who are interested in working within the community)
- Member Discount Program with local merchants
- Access to events and activities for WCCA Dads in the Weston Dad’s Group, including Saturday morning “drop in” playtime
- Reduced rates for top children’s entertainers during school vacation weeks
- And endless amounts of activities, events and fun for your entire family!
The WCCA is an entirely volunteer-run organization, and we welcome the involvement of our members. Once you join, there are many opportunities to participate and volunteer. Members are encouraged to join one of our Volunteer Committees (i.e. Outreach, Hospitality, or Family Events), and can become more involved by becoming Age Group Heads or Board Members. The nomination process for WCCA Board and Age Group Heads begins in February of each year and the new slate of Board Members and Age Group Heads is announced in April.
Available Membership Types
- General Member $75
- Member $100 donation
- Member $75 donation
- Member $50 donation
- Member $25 donation
Requirement for Membership
This group was created for families in the MetroWest area.